Saturday, December 1, 2012

Water, Water Everywhere...

This is not the first time I have used my blog to talk about water.  It is something so simple.  I think it is one of the things I most take for granted, until leaving the country and traveling somewhere water from the tap either doesn't exist or is unsafe for human consumption.  These are two different short video clips to that give a brief background on the Global Water Crisis.

This first link demonstrates what a glass of water would look like to many in our world.

And, the second, gives a brief background of the importance of overcoming the Global Water Crisis.

As with The Line last week, I hope these visual clips help to launch us into a week of reflection on water.

And, I always hated pre-tests in school.  So, let's take one! Water and Sanitation quiz.


No comments:

Post a Comment