Friday, March 14, 2014

Language Learning - Video Style

In honor of my two month anniversary here in Cambodia, I give you this lovely video outlining my joys of language learning.  Many of you have said, "I want to hear you speak! I want to see the writing."  So, I have put in some examples here.  Happy Friday!  Remember, you will never get the next seven minutes back, so I have tried to make them worth your watching.



And, as mentioned in the video, here is the link to my friend Andrew's website.  As you can tell, he is a professional musician, so check out his work!  Little known fact:  the first time I was a cantor at church was with Andrew.  Clearly, one of us possesses far more talent than the other :)

3 comments:

  1. That was amazing!! No one can twist there face like you can - you were born to speak Khmer :) Miss you ...Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would never be able to learn that language. It makes Kiswahili look like a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! I may not always read it in a timely manner (it's better to save up a few things to read/watch in one sitting) but it always brings me such joy to see and hear what you're up to. Sending you love!!

    ReplyDelete